Sunday, September 17, 2006

ASB Update 6

Saturday 16th September 2006

I have been informed that the police were called again today because the mongrel dog I have mentioned previously escaped from its home today. The owner was on his step as was his evil grandson. Just as a local lad was walking past, the evil little sh!t told the dog to fetch - in front of his grandad who just stood there and did absolutely nothing while his dog bit this lad encouraged by his evil grandson - it defies belief! Fortunately, this local lad knows what has been going on and reported the matter to the police - I will be chasing this up on Monday!

The police have been called out so many times since the ASB Unit called out yet nothing is being done - I just hope they are gathering all this evidence or it will be a massive waste of time and energy.. I'll have to ask for an update - I've had enough of waiting..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home