Friday, September 15, 2006

Police, police and more police...

I informed the school yesterday (Thursday) and had a meeting with one of the Welfare Officers who is disgusted that such a threat has come from one of their pupils. I am very lucky that our school deals with bullying and intimidation immediately and effectively and they also offer counselling and confidence building sessions for the 'victim' who will also have an advocate assigned to them. The advocates are children in year 6 who have been trained to listen and help younger pupils which works really well. The Head Mistress is absolutely, 100% dedicated to 'her children' and this has upset her as much as it has upset us.

I had to take my son to the police station for 7.45am as I was told he would have to make a statement. On getting there, I was told it wouldn't be right for him to testify if an ASBO case went to court and therefore I should simply log the incident and a patrol car would be sent to their house this afternoon but I never get updated so I don't know if this will actually happen..

My son couldn't face going into school. He kept asking me why it is always him that this little sh!t picks on. He said he felt sick but not in a sick type of way, more like worry and his tummy was churning. I felt so sorry for him! I kept him off school and rang them up to inform them that the police were now involved. The Head said she was calling the lads mother in after school. I have to take my son in on Monday where we will discuss the future - he doesn't want to go back while that little sh!t is there and even with the offers of counselling and advocacy it is still not fair. Why should my son have to be watched just because this dragged up little sh!t can't behave himself? I want him expelled - it is the 3rd complaint and my son has had enough.

My son is a very bright, intelligent little boy who loves reading, drawing comics and spending time with his family. The school has nominated him to take part in master classes for gifted children! He has a very bright future ahead of him. This little sh!t is heading straight for prison (according to his mother when he was just 3)!

Even now, it's 10.30pm and I am listening to these 2 brothers with a huge gang - shouting, screaming, swearing, running up and down the road with a cricket bat which is being swung at everything in its way.. the police have been called again!

So, 2 more log numbers for the book and still no peace of mind - soul destroying!


On another note..... 'How much does it cost to send kids to school?'

Bus fares: £13 (2 kids, 5 days, 65p each fare)
Break money for 2 seniors: £10 (£1 each per day so they can get a drink and a biscuit)
Packed lunch for 3: £20 (they are all entitled to free school meals but said they were so disgusting they couldn't eat them - we're talking sh!te here, twizzlers, nuggets, pizza, chips etc)
Tuck money for junior: £1 (20p per day)
School trip for junior: £5


Total this week: £49

Running total: £88.40

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home