Friday, September 08, 2006

ASB Update

Actual date of writing (my net crashed!!) 02nd September 06

The gangs were out again last night. At 5pm, we could hear an 8-year-old I called J (I would love to use his full name but can't!) fing and blinding. He was in one of the Groves. Then his 13-year-old brother started parading up and down the street with a rottweiler type dog. I didn't see it so I couldn't report it but the person who told me said it was dragging him everywhere. At around 10pm we hear J again, this time in his own street screaming at the top of his voice that he has the worst dad in the world and for once I totally agree with him!

Apart from them two there was not much trouble up my end of the street. Their mother really needs some parenting classes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home